RSS Feed

Person for a day

August 28, 2013 by ltodd

If you could be another person for a day, who would it be and why?

35 Comments »

1. ryleemoris says:

My dog Tilly because she can just chill and relax in the sun with Zali. 🙂

2. Paris.f says:

If I could be one person for a day I would be Victoria Azarenka , she is the world number 2 in the world for wonens tennis and I think that if i could play as good as her for a day my life would be complete. { or i would be Taylor Swift because she just amazing !!! 🙂 }

3. Paris.f says:

* women’s

4. Georgia says:

I would be one of the 5/6 teachers for a day because they give children an education and it would help the community and it would just be a gret experience to see what it would be like.

5. Willow!!!!!! says:

I would be Taylor swift because she can play guitar and she can sing
    And I love guitar and singing

6. henryv29 says:

I would be a sloth because they can just hang off a tree all day and they’re really cool with their claws and their strange faces. They to me are mutated monkeys with an awesome purpose.
    It would be strange to have all that hair also :P.

7. Ned O. says:

I would be henry so I can play computer all day.

• ltodd says:

Lol Ned, we all know you would love to play the computer all day! However, if there were no computers who would you like to be?

8. noahg says:

If I could be another person for a day it would be Garry Ablett because I would be the best football player alive and would get heaps of attention. I would also have heaps of medals including a brownlow medal.

• ltodd says:

Hi Noah,
      That would be interesting to see what it was like for a day! How could you use the attention to do good for others?

9. MACKA!!!!!! says:

If I could be a different person for one day I would be Ringo starr, the drummer in the beatles because I love drumming so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so good.

10. Laura says:

If i could be a person for a day it would be P!NK because she is an amazing singer and, she tours the world! When i saw her at her concert she was AWESOME and i would LOVEEE to do that.

11. mjsblog says:

I would be Lauren Jackson because I like playing bball and I would want to have the skills like her!

12. oliviag29 says:

I think that I would be my sister (Mia) because i think that Mia is really nice and i think she is very helpful to!!!!!!!!!

13. caitlin says:

I would be lionel Messi because he is awsome at soccer and i think it would be good to have a chance to be like hime for a day

• ltodd says:

Who does he play for? I know Soccer is huge back in the UK 🙂 It would be fascinating to see what it would be like to be a well known player!

14. OliviaG says:

i think that i would be my sister Mia because i think that she is really nice,friendly,funny,kind and lots more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. ellaj says:

I would be katy perry because she is always helping people and is caring and nice to every single person. Also all her songs are basically true and there about all of her tough and fun times. Also she has gone through hard times and has learnt to just leave it behind.

• ltodd says:

It would be so interesting to be her for a day! You show these qualities too 🙂 do you write your own songs? Or just enjoy singing songs you know?

16. Darcycr says:

I would be Joel Selwood because of his bravery, courage and leadership!

17. Darcycr says:

I would be Joel Selwood because of his bravery courage and leadership

18. kait3 says:

I would be nocth because he made the the most popular game in the world and is super rich

19. ebaird says:

for a day i would like to be my antie bridgette because she has a great social life and goes to partys every weekend and has lots of friends