RSS Feed

Goal Setting

July 30, 2013 by ltodd   

What is one goal you have set yourself for Term 3?

34 Comments »

1. Georgia says:

well i am going to try to sit away from my friends and i am going to try my hardest to work on my hand writing and my big idea better all of my other ones 2013

• ltodd says:

Hi Georgia,
      You have set yourself some great goals. What do you think you need to do to improve your big idea investigations?

2. Ned says:

I need to work on my writing.

3. rylee morris says:

always bring my diary to school.

4. charlotte says:

Hi Mrs Todd,

This term I have set a goal of getting better at the skill shooting goals in netball, so my team can get higher on the ladder at the end of the season than 5th so if we could get 4th,3rd,2nd or 1st that would be an achievement.

5. WILLOW??????? says:

MRS TODD
    This term i have set a goal of wanting to improve my skiing skills i wan to try and
    maybe make it up to going to champions. that would be my goal
    for this term.

• ltodd says:

Hi Willow,
      What does going up to champions mean? It sounds like lots of fun 🙂 What do you need to do, to be able to achieve your goal?

6. ellaj says:

hello
    my goal i think i need to set is putting my hand up a bit more in class and outside of school i think i need to help around the house a bit more s h
    then hopefully mums neck can get better

• ltodd says:

Hi Ella,
      Your thoughts and ideas are great, so it would be fantastic to see you share them with everyone 🙂 I’m sure your parents would love you helping around the house too 🙂

7. ally says:

hi mrs todd,
    this term i want to get bettre at spelling. see i strugle at lot at spelling and i would really like it if you could help me. i hope to inprove a lot by the end of the year.

ally 🙂

• ltodd says:

Hi Ally,
      That’s a fantastic goal and we can certainly work on that!! Keep persisting and we can also look at some strategies to help you 🙂

8. henryv29 says:

Hey Mrs Todd,
    My goal would be sitting away from friends because I sometimes get distracted and talk when I’m meant to be doing work.

• ltodd says:

Hi Henry,
      Well done for recognising that you sometimes get distracted. This gives you the opportunity to think about your learning choices and make better decisions 🙂

9. macka says:

I think I need to use more pen and work on my hand writing

I could do that by practicing my writing at home and thinking about what I can write with before I do my work.

10. WILLOW??????? says:

MRS TODD
    Because i am in a group in skiing called race club it means moving up to the level and
    i will get to more races and do a lot harder excises and that would improve my skiing a lot.

• ltodd says:

Fantastic Willow! Thanks for explaining this to me 🙂 It sounds like lots of fun. You will have to keep me updated on how you are going!

11. Darcy says:

I think that I need to stop getting distracted by other people and concentrate at the stuff that I am meant to be doing

12. Noah says:

I need to concentrate on not getting distracted in class with friends. Also I need to do more than the standard.

13. Paris.f says:

Hi Mrs Todd,
    I my goal for this term would be getting more confidence in front of people and when I share in front of the class. I really want to get better in this area for when i go to high school I think that it will be good to be more confident because I will be meeting new people and to be able to be confident in front of people I think it would be great 🙂

• ltodd says:

Hi Paris,
      That is a great goal for you. What do you think you could do to help improve your confidence in front of an audience?

14. Millie says:

Hi Mrs Todd,
    My goal is to stay concentrated on my tasks and not mucking around. Also try my hardest and try and get enough work done as possible.

15. rylee says:

Dear MRS TODD

my goal for this term is to try my best and become neater writing

16. AnnieA says:

I think my goal for this term would probably be, being more organized and have my home word in on time.