RSS Feed

What do you think?

June 6, 2013 by ltodd   

What are you looking forward to in your holidays? Why?

17 Comments »

1. lmahon says:

Hi 5/6 Purple. I’d love to hear about what you’re looking forward to in your holidays 🙂
    I’m very excited about my surprise honeymoon, hopefully it will be somewhere nice and warm!
    Is anyone else going away somewhere exciting? If so, where are you going?

• charlotte says:

Hi Mrs Todd 🙂

On the holidays I am going up to Queensland for a week. We will be going to the theme parks of course, but mainly are just going up there to sit back relax and enjoy the sunshine(hopefully).One of the things I am looking forward to the most is going to this Italian restaurant close to our apartment. They makes really good dinners especially potato gnocchi with Bolognese sauce .YUM!

Are you excited to find out where your going are there any ideas in your head that you might be thinking where it might be? I hope you have fun

• lmahon says:

Charlotte, that sounds fantastic! I’m sure it will be much warmer than Torquay at the moment 🙂 What part of QLD are you going to?
        I’m really excited about my surprise honeymoon, I know we are going to the UK for 4 days and the USA, but not sure what parts. I think we might stop somewhere in Asia too. I’ll let the 5/6 teachers know where I am and they can fill you in 🙂 Enjoy your time away with your family. Thanks for your post!
        Mrs Todd

2. ryleemoris says:

my family friends are coming to my house and we are staying in the dog area.

• lmahon says:

Hi Rylee,

What do you mean by the dog area? Where a bouts are your friends coming from? What things might you do with them?
      Mrs Todd

• rylee morris says:

the dog area at the caravan park and they live in torquay +we will go on the jumping pillow mini golf and go down to the river and lots of outher stuff

3. Noah Gadsby says:

In the first week of the holidays I’m not doing much, but we do have some friends coming down from Melbourne.We might go to the movies some stage. In the second week, I’m looking forward to going to Melbourne to see our family friends and cousins. While were in Melbourne we will be going to Bounce with the Farrow’s & Grants, that night we will be going out for dinner at some place in Melbourne.

That is how my holidays are set out at this point of time.

4. Paris.f says:

Well i am looking forward to hanging out with Ally and Rylee as we have some un- finished
    monopoly to play. I am also looking forward to hanging out with my Dad because we are going camping!!! I am also building a new house for my rabbits and guinea pigs which will be fun because i will paint the hutch with Ally and Rylee as they have a 20% share in looking after the rabbits 🙂

5. maxj says:

My cousins are coming down for a week and we will be doing lots of fun things with them and I will be able to sleep-in in the mornings 🙂

6. Millie J says:

Hi mrs Todd,
    Not really sure what I am doing. Probably going to catch up with my friends and we are planning a holiday sometime in the holidays. If we do end up we are planning on going to queensland.

7. lmahon says:

Hi Guys,
    Sounds like you all have something to look forward to in the holidays 🙂
    My first destination is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and it’s very hot and humid here. I hope you’re all staying nice and warm! Looking forward to seeing some more posts.
    Mrs Todd

8. lmahon says:

By the way, if any of you ever go to KL there is an indoor theme park with a roller coaster and lots of rides that I’m sure you would love!! (It’s like Luna Park but indoors and bigger!!!)

9. willowms16 says:

I am looking foward to going to Mt buller because i go there each year and I will find out my new group and who my raceclup instructor will be.

10. nedo says:

On the holidays I am looking forward to playing the computer!
    I will be playing lots of different games like Minecraft and other things! I think it will be an amazing experience because I don’t have to wait till school finishes to play!

11. caitlina says:

Hi Mrs Todd
    I think I will be hanging out with friends and having lots of fun with them.I know my sisters’ friend is coming over here from the uk. I think we might be hiking but I don’t know where yet because I am practicing for my big hike in Nepal. Max is doing lots of dancing in Mebourne so that means I have to go there with him so we may go to the movies or do somthing else fun

12. Thomas says:

hi Mrs Todd, the thing I am looking forward to in the holidays is when Callum comes over to Torquay to say hello. two weeks before the holidays, my family and I are is going to Queensland for two weeks. Arrrrrrr we are going to Pirate Land!!! (jokes, there is no pirate land, but we are going to lots of other them parks) so we get back for the holidays to have some more fun.